To accommodate GBV frontline staff working in gender-based violence response, IRC is offering the Remote Offered Skill Building App (Rosa).
Through this app, IRC is offering an innovative approach to capacity building through an interactive mobile application that can be utilized in remote, low-connectivity settings once it’s downloaded to your phone.
ROSA features include:
- Content with a variety in-depth articles to read
- Saved Reads to mark where you are or what you want to read next
- Badges to track your progress and efforts
- My Assessments where you can take assessments to test your knowledge and share your scores
- Media that is optional and downloadable, such as videos and audio recordings
- Resources with additional guidance for GBV response programming
- And the Glossary that provides definitions of important terms for GBV responders to know and understand
Although not an end in itself, ROSA is offers a way to learn when you’re not face to face.
Orientation to the Rosa App
Download the Remote-Offered Skill Building App (Rosa)
Google Play (Android) Click Here
iTunes (iOS): Click Here
This project is supported by: European Civil Protection and Humanitarian Aid Operations (ECHO) and the Bureau for Humanitarian Assistance (BHA)
Artwork by Megan O’Brien